Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 37, 38 and 39

I was really tired on Monday but did my workout of course, because I'm obsessive like that. Nothing out of the ordinary, just 32 minutes on the elliptical machine.

I took a day off on Tuesday because I was out of town all day long. I got home at 4:30, but by then I was pooped and we had family visiting.

Today is Wednesday, Christmas Eve, day 39. I did 32 minutes on the elliptical this morning. i did about four 90 second sprints throughout the workout. I'm sure someday I'll be able to sprint for the whole workout, but for now, I'm nowhere near that.

I don't feel any different as far as my health goes. I'm counting my blessings that I have not had an exacerbation since September. I feel like I may just cruise through this winter! Of course this has a lot to do with the twins and what they bring home from preschool, but for some reason they have not contracted a cold since September! They are home until January 5th, so hopefully we can remain virus free over the holidays. So far so good.

No comments: