Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 23 and 24

Monday was an average work out. I didn't get any headaches and my knees are feeling much better. They still hurt when my motrin wears off, but I'm not limping anymore. I did a regular speed 30 minute elliptical workout on Monday.

Today I was a little short on time. I rushed home after some errands to squeeze in a quick workout before picking the twins up from a playdate. I set the timer for 20 minutes and did about 7 sprints during the 20 minute workout. The sprints were meant to last one minute, but I never made it. 30 seconds sometimes, 45 seconds others. I did my best but man oh man! It's tough! And it sucks! My legs burned so much I wanted to scream at the end of the sprints. Is this normal? I like pushing myself but thank god it was only a 20 minute workout. Whew!

No comments: