Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Running Day 24 of 24

On Friday the twins have a half day at school which means they go to school for the exact same amount of time, 3 hours and 31 minutes, however they have to start at 8AM. Although I was dreading getting out of bed so early, I took the opportunity to do my run after I dropped them off. I started from the school, so my route was a little messed up. I tried to guess to make it exactly 3 miles and when I got home I tracked it on a map and it was only 2.78 miles. I was so disappointed because it felt really good and relatively easy. I could have easily kept going! I managed to make it home in 50 minutes and 28 seconds. Which is another reason I thought I'd gone the full 3 miles. But instead I was running 18 minute miles. No wonder it was so easy! Ugh.

No comments: