Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fast Forward to Day 144

Today is day 144.

I haven't been updating daily, or weekly, but I've still been working out. I've been using my oxygen and playing with the wii fit or getting some cardio in on the elliptical machine. Things are going well, or so I thought.

I was motivated to get OUTSIDE today and RUN. Yeah, what was I thinking? I ran probably 6 total minutes. they were short jogs, of about 20 seconds maybe more maybe less. But the total work out was 25 minutes.

I went to the park and did some running on the grass to save the old knees. I did some running on the way to the park and the way home as well. Well on the way home I did one last jog from 4 houses down and up the driveway, into my garage and through the house to my pulse oximeter. My oxygen saturation was 86%. NOT. GOOD. My HR was 165, also not too good, at the maximum target heart rate for my age. So it looks like I may have to either suck it up and gasp for breath outdoors, and destroy my heart. OR stay inside where i can be hooked up to my o2. I haven't decided yet.

No comments: