Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Running Day 16 of 24

Today was a bit rushed. I got up early, 7AM, got my treatments done, ate breakfast, put on my running gear and... waited. The twins were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake them. Well they finally stirred around 9AM after I'd been ready for a good half hour! So I got them fed and dressed and out the door we went.

I was meant to jog/walk 2.25 miles today, but instead I followed the minutes guide, instead of the mileage guide because I didn't have that much time. I was supposed to cover 2.25 miles in 24 minutes, but instead I covered 1.60 miles in 24 minutes.

Today was the beginning of week 6. I jogged for 5 minutes, walked for 3, jogged for 8, walked for 3, jogged for 5. And then I was done! I would have needed to add about 15 more minutes to cover the extra ground and since the twin slept in so late I just didn't have the extra time. I had to get going to get my teeth cleaned at the dentist. Even more fun than running!

No comments: